An EZ one-step bromine application to sanitize and oxidize your hot tub.
Quick dissolving oxidation treatment. Completely soluble. Provides effective Bromine sanitation. Promotes water clarity. Eliminates organic waste such as perspiration, body oils, cosmetics, etc.
Add directly to the hot tub with circulation system running.
EZ BROM DIRECTIONS
One level tablespoon = 12 g.
- Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by testing kit. Free available bromine: 3.0 - 5.0 ppm pH: 7.2 - 7.8 Total Alkalinity: 100 - 150 ppm Calcium Hardness: 100 - 200 ppm
- With circulation system operating, add 6 g (approx. 1/2 tablespoon) per 1000 L directly to bather-free water. Test for available bromine and repeat above dosage every 15-20 minutes until a residual of 3-5 ppm is reached.
- Periodic superchlorination of spa water is recommended after heavy use, or once a week, in moderately used spas to remove organic waste. Add 25 g (approx. 2 tablespoons) per 1000 L as often as required. Bathers should not enter the spa until residual reading drops to 5.0 ppm.
- Persistent foam formation, turbid, or malodorous water are indicators of inadequate sanitizer levels. To correct such conditions, superchlorinate spa water by adding 25 g of Spa Life EZ Brom per 1000 L. Maintain circulation at least 30 minutes and wait 4 hours before using.
- Spa Life EZ Brom contains stabilizer (cyanuric acid) which will accumulate in spa water. Keep stabilizer within the 30-100 ppm range by dilution with fresh water.
- For proper sanitation, spa must be completely drained periodically. The number of days between COMPLETE SPA DRAINAGE is equal to the volume of spa water in litres, divided by 10 times the Maximum Number of daily spa users. Refill spa with water and repeat DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Maximum spa water usage temperature is 40°C. Duration in spa water at 40°C should not exceed 15 minutes.